SAB Miller is providing N3 students with an opportunity to apply for a vacancy post in their respective fields in the brewing department.
To maintain, repair and optimise plant and associated devices to ensure plant availability and product quality at minimum cost without sacrificing standards
- Minimum N3 Technical qualification or higher Trade test qualification in Mechanical or Millwright
- Ideally 2 years’ experience of working in a production environment
- Summatively assessed in current role
- Experience of Brewery Brewing Plant would be advantageous
- 2 year’s post trade test experience would be advantageous
AB InBev is an equal opportunity employer and all appointments will be made in line with AB InBev employment equity plan and talent requirements.
The advert has minimum requirements listed.
Management reserves the right to use additional/ relevant information as criteria for short-listing.
Location Rosslyn Production
Country South Africa
CLICK HERE TO VIEW AND APPLY ONLINE
NB: Do not pay for any job placement, a job cannot be sold. The job has to pay you not the other way round.