So let’s get this right.. you’re from South Africa? you want to make money fast? and perhaps you’d like to do it online?
While here are 15 legit ways to make money online:
- Life Points
The nest one is LifePointsPanel. Become a member of our global community whilst interacting with millions of other people who share their opinions. Join and be part of something special that will allow you to change your world. LifePoints is the place to be for those who want to be heard. We’re the bridge that connects people’s habits and views with what companies offer to consumers. Sign up free.
- Website That PaysThere are a few really cool companies in South Africa whom pay you for various things like completing surveys, reviewing products & surfing the web.Here are the 3 best ones you can sign-up for free with1.Valued Opinions
- Earn 30 – 260 per completed survey.
- Exchange 550 pts for R100 Voucher or 900 pts for R200 Voucher.
- Vouchers redeemable at TakeAlot, Zando & YuppieChef.2.The Panel Station
- Sell Photos Online
If photography is your thing, consider selling your work online. Sites like Shutterstock and Unsplash pay for photos so people can use them online.The competition is high, but if you’re persistent and skilled, then this is a great method for earning passive income. When you sell your photos as stock photography, the website you sell them to does the additional selling.
- Be a Freelance Writer
Writing is one of the most popular online jobs. Businesses need blog posts, website copy, articles, and several other types of content.It’s important to have your own website as a portfolio when you’re pitching online writing jobs. Or you can create a LinkedIn profile to use as an online portfolio. Clients will want to see samples of your writing.
- Sell Your Unwanted Items
Looking to unclutter? Earn money from your unwanted items by selling them on Gumtree or eBay. Search through the site to see what kinds of items have sold recently and how much people are selling them for.
- Find a Work-at-Home CompanySome companies are looking for employees to work remote, meaning you can still work for a company and choose where you work from. For example, CrowdSource offers writing and editing jobs.You can work as a medical transcriptionist for a company like Fast Chart. Or work for LiveOps, a call center that allows you to work from home.
- Sell Products on EtsyIf you’re a crafty person, consider selling your DIY projects and crafts on Etsy. You can open at Etsy store for free. Then, post pictures of your products and people can buy them.You’ll want to get a PayPal account so people have an easy way to pay you. Practice taking good, quality pictures of your products to help them attract buyers. Ensure to use good customer service as well.
- Answer Professional QuestionsIf you’re an expert in a field, you may be able to make money online by answering questions. On websites like JustAnswer and LivePerson, you’ll be matched up with people looking for your expertise. It depends on your area of expertise as to how much money you can make.
- Become a Virtual AssistantIf you have exceptional organization and communication skills, virtual assistance is the right job for you. You can offer virtual assistant several services, such as email management, bookkeeping, and project management, to name a few.As long as you have some basic technical skills, you can help people around the world succeed in their online business. Meeting deadlines and communicating effectively is key to excelling as a virtual assistant.
- Rent Your Spare Room on AirBnb
Have a spare room you not using? List it on AirBnb & rent it to tourists on a daily, weekly or even monthly basis. Use the extra cash to pay down your mortgage & expand ????AirBnb takes a 3% host service fee on each reservation.
Average of 500,000+ stays per night.
1,200,000+ AirBnb Listings
- Create Video Tutorials on YouTube
This is another gig that if you stick with it long enough, you can see a significant income from your efforts. Create engaging videos that show people how to do something – think baking, hair styling, knitting – and post them on YouTube.People look up videos to learn how to do something all the time. This is a great way to teach a skill and well as generate income. It depends on how well-received your videos are as to how much money you make from them.
- Social Media InfluencerMonetize your social following by promoting big brands, the two major companies that connect influencers to brands are WebFluential & IZEA. You can use this tool to estimate how much a single tweet on your twitter account is worth, if you were Kanye West you’d be worth R500,000/tweet.
- Affiliate MarketingAffiliate marketing is the most popular method of making money online. You get paid to generate sales & leads for various products or companies.How do you make money? (Beginners)
- Sign-up as an affiliate at an agency. My two favorite affiliate marketing agencies in South Africa are Affiliate.co.za & AdMarula.
- Pick a product/brand, let’s say NetFlorist. You will receive a unique link.
- Every time someone visits NetFlorist through one of your links & makes a purchase you will earn a % commission on the sale.The real money with affiliate marketing is made when you have your own blog in a high-paying niche with free traffic from google.